Opportunity Spotting & Future Trends
Dr Tim Jones
Founder and Programme Director, Future Agenda
Co-Founder, Growth Agenda
Founder, Innovation Leaders
Dr Jones will be with us at SMU to lead a future focused interactive workshop exploring emerging opportunities. Mixing sharing of the latest global insights from the Future Agenda programme with value creating new business models, this event will help participants co-develop new opportunity areas.
Day 1: Identifying Emerging Opportunities
Tim is a recognised expert in innovation, growth and futures. He is the author / editor of eight books and a regular speaker on innovation leadership, growth platforms and future trends. For over twenty-five years he has worked with many leading multinationals, governments and universities identifying emerging opportunities: A leader in collaborative programmes, Tim has made his name in helping organsiations to see the world through a different lens and so reveal new areas for potential growth.
Tim is Programme Director of the Future Agenda - the world's largest open foresight programme; leads the annual Innovation Leaders analysis that profiles the companies making the most of their innovation investments; and is also co-founder of a global expert network, The Growth Agenda.
Based in Oxfordshire, but travelling worldwide, Tim has a PhD in Innovation Performance and three Masters Degrees from Cambridge, Imperial College and the Royal College of Art. He is a highly regarded speaker for public and corporate events.
For more information on Future Agenda: www.futureagenda.org
For more information on Innovation Leaders: www.innovationleaders.org
For more information on Growth Agenda: www.growthagenda.com
Linked-In Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=417270
Terms & Conditions:
* Refers only to student who had graduated with a SMU qualification
- Strictly use SMU email account to register for SMU students/ faculty/ staff & Alumni
- No refund will be given in the event of non-attendance, transfer of registration and/or cancellation.
- SMU BIG Incubatees refers to companies currently incubating in SMU IIE.
- SMU BIG Alumni refers to companies previously incubated by SMU IIE.
- SMU IIE reserves the rights of admissions to the programme
- Certificate of Participation will be awarded to those who attended all sessions.
(Registration Starts at 8.30am)
End: Tuesday, 01 Mar 2016 17:00 PM
Administration Building, Level 5
81 Victoria Street