SMU's Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (IIE) is launching an Enterprise Affiliate (EA) programme for large enterprises. The programme allows large enterprises to benefit from the thought leadership of IIE and its knowledge partners.
IIE can customize the programmes to fit the needs of its Enterprise Affiliate partners.
As an Enterprise Affiliate, a company can mix and match any of the following programmes:
- customized training in innovation methodologies for its employees including Management Associates
- customized training in innovation management for its mid or higher level management
- customized training on intrapreneurship
- open innovation training and projects
- annual innovation related briefings to CXOs
- hire undergraduate students trained in innovation as Innovation Catalyst for summer internships
- hire MBA and undergraduate students trained in innovationfor employment
- conduct feasibility studies for embryonic ideas through students' projects
- other customized projects