Dr Doreen Tan Endowed Entrepreneur Scholarship
Dr Doreen Tan Endowed Entrepreneur Scholarship, worth $11,250, is available to full-time female undergraduates, without distinction of race, nationality and religion, at the Singapore Management University majoring in Entrepreneurship.
- Full-time female undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme with declared major in Entrepreneurship
- Achieved good academic results (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00)
- Demonstrated excellence in the areas of student life and community involvement
- Demonstrated financial needs with gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding $1,900
- Should have an interest in pursuing an entrepreneurship career path
- Should preferably have prior or current entrepreneurship experience